The Power of Positive Affirmations...
"As I love myself, I allow others to love me too."
This is an example of a positive thinking affirmation.
- And you'll find more affirmations,
below, together with a guide on how to create your own. Because, quite simply,
your thoughts create your world!
And, via the use of affirmations and 'thoughts that feel good', your world can be a place where your own greatness is encouraged rather than ignored. That's what I say, anyway - love to hear your thoughts, too!
7 Key Elements For Successful Affirmations
What I say...
Well, I'm going to admit right now to not having great experience with positive affirmations. I understand the purpose of affirmations - a power of positive thinking, as it were - and I also appreciate that there's a right way and a wrong way to do them! But that's about it, really.
So I am certainly no expert practitioner, but I do believe that positive affirmations work.
Anyway, that's why I've enlisted the help and wisdom of Cristina Diaz from The-Benefits-Of-Positive-Thinking.com. Cristina knows all about positive thinking, positive attitude AND... affirmations, and the article I've discussed in the video below shows us all the 7 key elements to build successful affirmations that work! (Actually, Cristina's so clever that she can do her affirmations in 2 languages, depending on what she feels is most likely to work for her! Wow!)
I do have some general positive affirmations for you, though, if you already know how to do affirmations and just want to find an affirmation that's right for you, today.
List of Positive Affirmations...
Okay, so here are those positive affirmations for different aspects of your life:
for Healthy Weight and Body Image:
- Today I love my body fully, deeply and joyfully.
- I choose to see the divine perfection in every cell of my body.
- As I love myself, I allow others to love me too.
- Flaws are transformed by love and acceptance.
(For more about the subject of body image click here!)
- Affirmations for Self-Confidence
- Fear is only a feeling; it cannot hold me back.
- Today I am willing to fail in order to succeed.
- Today I put my full trust in my inner guidance.
- I grow in strength with every forward step I take.
(For more about the subject of self-confidence click here!)
- Opportunities are everywhere, if I choose to see them.
- I boldly act on great opportunities when I see them.
- Some of the best opportunities are made, not found.
- Each decision I make creates new opportunities.
(If you like these positive affirmations, then please see below!)
- I am ready for a healthy, loving relationship.
- I trust the universe to know the type of partner who is perfect for me.
- Today I release fear and open my heart to true love.
- I am the perfect partner for my perfect partner.
- Affirmations for Self-Love:
- I treat myself with kindness and respect.
- I don't have to be perfect; I just have to be me.
- I give myself permission to shine.
- Today I give myself permission to be greater than my fears.
(Love and self-love are so so important for all of us, don't you think?)
for Abundance and Prosperity:
- I always have more than enough of everything I need.
- Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
- I exude passion, purpose and prosperity.
- As my commitment to help others grows, so does my wealth.
(For more about the subject of positive thinking click here!)
- Affirmations for Healing:
- I am strong and healthy.
- Thank you for my strength, my health and my vitality.
- Today nurturing myself is my highest priority.
for Inner Clarity:
- Today I awaken to my higher wisdom.
- I always know the right actions to achieve my goals.
- Thank you for showing me the way to my dreams.
- I trust my feelings and insights.
(By the way, these positive affirmations are part of the 101 Affirmations contained within a free ebook I compiled called Building Self Esteem With Affirmations. It's free to download. Well, it's almost free. All you have to do to receive this great freebie is share your signs of low-self-esteem with us. No email required - just low self esteem signs. )
Okay so now it must be time to listen to what Cristina has to say... (Hoorah!)
What Cristina Diaz has to say...
NOTE: Cristina Diaz runs the Benefits of Positive Thinking website