"Stories" from the Collective (YOU)
My Low Self Esteem Signs
My list of low self esteem signs looks like this:
- I constantly compare myself to others
- I always believe I make the wrong decisions
- I feel stressed talking to others believing they will see something wrong with me or they won't like me (y throat tenses and I become aware of my own voice)
- When someone walks past in the street and laughs I believe they are laughing at me
- I worry about people seeing me make mistakes
- I am very suspicious when people say nice things to me
- I believe my girlfriend is lying when she says she loves me (or I find fault with it)
- I try to be a nice person to improve myself and offset other flaws
- I always criticise myself and others
- Feel like I am going mad and am disconnected from my feelings
- I even can't see why my pets like me
I'm very confused.
A New Way of Seeing Self-Esteem?
Steve here, and for the last few years (since Oct 2012, actually) I've been seeing (and thinking about) low self-esteem in a different way. Not as a problem to fix, but as feedback to notice (and nothing more). That's right: nothing to fix, everything to notice. And all this became obvious to me after being introduced to the Three Principles behind life (in Oct 2012).
I created a free 1-page Self-Esteem Guide that explains more, anyway. You can read about it here (NO EMAIL REQUIRED) - SMNash.com/self-esteem-guide/
Thank you - Steve
Return to Your Low Self Esteem Signs.