Common New Year Resolutions #4: Enjoy Quality Time
"See my family MORE? - Aaargh!"
>> Self Help
>> Common New Year Resolutions
(Enjoy Time With Family)
- I think the winter holiday season is a tough time to commit to wanting to spend MORE time with family, I think you'll agree.
- But it is a good time to want to commit to enjoying your time, whoever you spend it with - absolutely. This is a great thing to want to do in your life, actually, I'm impressed...
And so I can see no reasons at all why you won't achieve this new year resolution this year, I really can't. Ah, but what about...
New year resolutions 04:
"I'm going to ENJOY QUALITY TIME, with my friends and family..."
"If you only have one smile in you,
give it to the people you love."
Before you read on, here's links to 2 resources that can help you DO your resolutions this year (for a change)
- Self-sabotage explained... - why we don't do what we say!
- HypnosisDownloads.com helps you reprogram your thinking...
Top 10 New Year Resolutions - 04: Enjoy Family Time
Common new year resolutions - what YOU REALLY say...
Enjoying time with your friends and family - how nice, how very 'work-life-balance'y. Hmm, hang on! I remember you! (Oh yes I do!) And I've got this to say this to you... "OH - NO - YOU'RE - NOT!..."
INSTEAD, you're going to do the following with this common new year resolution:
- You're going to work, work, work... "Shiney things" don't pay for themselves y'know. And I have my 'career' to consider - the company's considering laying some people off, soon! And... and..." And when you're not working, you're driving to work, or you're just too tired (or unwell) when you get home to do anything but... "do Beer, pizza and TV" (yum!)
- You're going to snarl, snarl, snarl... family relations don't get strained without a bit of snarling now do they. And it's not as if they don't deserve to be snarled at, after all. I mean, how could she... And how could he... (There really is NO excuse for such behaviour, there really isn't!)
Hah! Prove me wrong Mr "I Can't Believe You Have Time To Read This Common New Year Resolutions Page", prove me wrong...
Yes, if you ARE serious - because this year, your family and friends DO matter to you (yeah, right!) - then can I politely suggest that you check out the following resources:
- Read about the issue of success.
Is success really a matter of earning as much money as you possibly can in the least amount of time, or is the journey as important as the destination?
- Consider this advice: SMILE MORE - smiling is contagious, and even if you don't spend more time with friends and family, you'll still have a smile on your face! But, hopefully, smiling will remind you of all the people you love, and make you want to share it with them!
More common resolutions...