Stella's Personal Goal
by Stella Price
(Alameda, CA, United States)
New house to rent
My personal goals for the next 90 days:
1. I will continue to build my leadership skills and will dedicate my time each week to my new team.
2. I have become a Gold Director in Usana by October 31, 2011 making a minimum of $1,000.00 per week and will help one or more of my downline become Gold by December 31, 2011 also making a minimum of $1,000.00 per week thru USANA.
3. I am making enough income thru USANA to allow my daughter and I to move into a new sunny and open house with a big back yard for our dogs by September 31, 2011. I will visualize Ashley and I living in the house at 2847 Jackson Street.
My personal goals for the year:
1. I have met and fallen deeply in love with a man that sweeps me off my feet, who has a depth unlike anyone else, who helps me grow and want to become the best person that I can be. He will partner with me in everything, including USANA or I may meet him thru USANA.
2. I have become an Emerald Director in USANA by Convention 2012.
3. I am engaged to the man of my dreams and focusing on purchasing our new home together with him and his child/ren.
4. Our Team Alameda is growing with momentum and we experiencing the opportunity to travel together to beautiful places around the world as we continue to build our organization.
5. Our core Alameda team will all be on the Celebration at Sea cruise to Belize in December 2011.
Apologies Stella for only uploading your fabulously detailed and fascinating goals just today. (You submitted it mid-July - oops!). This is why I did not include your weekly goals - hope you understand. And I do hope you are well on your way with your 90-day goal. AND that man you've partnered with sounds just wonderful, indeed! :-)
[STEVE'S GENERAL COMMENT]
Successful goal-setting is about doing the things you have to do and doing them first - e.g. eating the frog. And this requires discipline. (It also requires setting goals you actually want to reach.) To help you do both, then, check out this Hypnosis Downloads resource:
Reach your goals once you've decided on them...